About Ellwood Crankshaft Group

Ellwood Crankshaft Group

Our family-owned business was founded in 1910 and continues to grow under the leadership of the fourth and fifth generation shareholders. Originally part of Ellwood City Forge, the machining and finishing department was spun-off as an independent business division in 1992 and would be named Ellwood Crankshaft and Machine Company. Through market growth and product diversification, the crankshaft business would expand to include additional facilities and become known as Ellwood Crankshaft Group.

— The World’s Largest Manufacturer and Remanufacturer of Crankshafts for over 100 years  —